Verdimillious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the Dream!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Character?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

Favorite Character? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Character?   Favorite Character? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:19 pm

Who is everyone's favorite characters? And why?

Mine is Draco Malfoy I love you
He is the typical bad boy, yet in the Deathly Hallows he shows his more softer side once or twice. Plus, I've always had a slight crush on him since the second movie. Haha
Back to top Go down
frodobaggins66
Locked in the Cupboard
Locked in the Cupboard
frodobaggins66

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character?   Favorite Character? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:11 am

I would have to agree with Draco. I have been in love with him for years. I doubt the obsession is healthy for me haha Very Happy .
But I also love Hermione because she is just so brilliant and pretty and just so Hermione that I can't help but like her character.
Back to top Go down
lauraofgryffinside
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
lauraofgryffinside

Location : USA, Hogwarts, Astronomy Tower, Ravenclaw Common Room

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character?   Favorite Character? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:11 pm

mine is luna, hands down! she is a genius, but at the same time she comes up with all of these crazy things like nargles. not to mention her fashion statements like: her turnip earings, butterbeer cork necklace, spectraspecs, and her loin hat....though her dad scares me....but i love luna none the less!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/llthompson23
WolfGirl_R
The Letters Arrive
The Letters Arrive
WolfGirl_R

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character?   Favorite Character? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:22 pm

My favorite character is Hermione Granger. She is always reading books from the library, reading her school books, and writing too much in assignments. I love how she always follow rules, yet she slapped Draco Malfoy. She is so funny! I wish she was in ravenclaw. I am exactly like her in every way!
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=wolfgirl_r
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character?   Favorite Character? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Character?
Page 1 of 1