Verdimillious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the Dream!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deathly hallows part 2 reveiws

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lauraofgryffinside
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
lauraofgryffinside

Location : USA, Hogwarts, Astronomy Tower, Ravenclaw Common Room

Deathly hallows part 2 reveiws Empty
PostSubject: Deathly hallows part 2 reveiws   Deathly hallows part 2 reveiws Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:51 pm

what did you think of the movie? what would have changed and kept? *SPOILER WARNING*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/llthompson23
lauraofgryffinside
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
lauraofgryffinside

Location : USA, Hogwarts, Astronomy Tower, Ravenclaw Common Room

PostSubject: Re: Deathly hallows part 2 reveiws   Deathly hallows part 2 reveiws Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:28 pm

*Spoiler Warning*
okay i'm gonna split this up and then sum it up at the end

Pros
~From many stand points, it was fairly accurate to the book-they did add, omit, and change things, but they kept the plot its self pretty much the same
~They made the movie long-i was impressed by the movie's length since it was over 7-10 chapters
~It was fairly funny-i was kinda scared i was gonna be crying for half the movie, but the added comedy was good!
~They used the exact dialog for bellatrix's death-since they had kept i was really wanting molly to call her a b**** like she did in the book because that was one of my favorite lines!
~They explained the mirror-they didn't into much detail but at least they did say it was sirius's mirror
~Snape's memories-they did a good job with them, i was crying!
~McGonagall-after this movie she is my favorite professor, even over dumbledore!
~ Relationships-i am glad everyone got together, i loved ron and hermione in the chamber especially!

Cons
~Horcruxes-VOLDEMORT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO FEEL THE HORCRUXES BEING DESTROYED! i could live with it if he felt it, but having harry feel them just ruined the surprise of harry being one! it made it so obvious!
~The malfoys-THEY WEREN'T SUPPOSE TO LEAVE! it makes them look spineless and weak, they stayed and took their punishment in the book and redeemed themselves!
~Kings cross-this was my favorite part of the book! but since they cut out dumbledore's back story there was nothing to out here! and dumbledore almost seemed happy, like he wanted harry to die...but they did a good job with the set!
~Nagini's death-they did a good job with the death its self, but they took too long getting there and ron and hermione shouldn't have been chasing it, they looked dumb!
~Harry "coming back to life"-HE CAME BACK WAY TO SOON! he wasn't suppose to comeback until there were no horcruxes, but he just randomly did it!

all in all i loved the movie though i wanted to change a lot of it, if they would have been as accurate as the first part i believe it would have been a bit better....but there is nothing i can do! Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/llthompson23
WolfGirl_R
The Letters Arrive
The Letters Arrive
WolfGirl_R

PostSubject: Re: Deathly hallows part 2 reveiws   Deathly hallows part 2 reveiws Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:09 pm

I agree with everything you said. What really disappointed me was in the book they used the invisibility cloak loads of time, in the movie, never!
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=wolfgirl_r
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathly hallows part 2 reveiws   Deathly hallows part 2 reveiws Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathly hallows part 2 reveiws
Page 1 of 1