Verdimillious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the Dream!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hogsmeade//

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:06 pm

Wesley walked along Diagon Alley alone. In his left hand he held a bag, his right hand was empty. He passed many stores, but could not decide where he wanted to go next. A strand of his brown hair fell into his face and he quickly pushed it out of the way. Suddenly he took a sharp left and found himself in The Three Broomsticks. He took a seat in the back and opened his bag slightly.

Last edited by victorialeighx92 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lauraofgryffinside
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
lauraofgryffinside

Location : USA, Hogwarts, Astronomy Tower, Ravenclaw Common Room

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:14 pm

ooc: tori isn't the three broomsticks in hogsmeade?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/llthompson23
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:16 pm

ooc; whoops! fixed it (:
Back to top Go down
lauraofgryffinside
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
lauraofgryffinside

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:27 pm

Tabby ran through the streets of hogmeade. she was heading for zonko's joke shop to buy a necessity: dungbombs.

'how i could i forgot the dungbombs?' she forgot.

as she turned the corner she could help but feel there was somewhere else she needed to be. when she looked around she was standing outside the three broomsticks.

'i suppose a quick butterbeer couldn't hurt,' she thought, so she went inside
Back to top Go down
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:31 pm

Wesley looked up as he heard the door to the Three Broomsticks open. Quickly he closed his bag and shoved it under the table in case the girl came to sit with him. His eyes followed her as she walked through the door and suddenly he felt his face get hot. Looking down, he tried to cover up his red cheeks.
Back to top Go down
lauraofgryffinside
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
lauraofgryffinside

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:42 pm

tabby scanned the room looking for someone she knows, much to her dislike there was no one. then she saw a boy in the back do something that looked like some kind of twitch. she walked up the counter and ordered her drink. then walked to the back to where the boy was sitting and realized that he went to hogwarts and a member of her house. feeling embarrassed for not know his name she causally sat down and said, "hey"
Back to top Go down
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Wesley looked up, a little embaressed for his face was still slightly pink. "Hey," he muttered, sliding the bag further away from her under the table with his right foot. He took a sip of his foaming butterbeer then continued, "how're you?"
Back to top Go down
lauraofgryffinside
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
lauraofgryffinside

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:56 pm

"i'm, i am good, just thought i would come on over her to say hi, i know we have met but," tabby paused not sure to say what she need to say.

"your in ravencalw right?" she asked hoping to spark a conversation, she really didn't like talking about school but if she could have somewhere to start it would be better than where the current subject was going.
Back to top Go down
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Wesley looked away from his butterbeer and into her eyes. "Yes, I am." He paused, smiling lightly. "I take it you are too?" He knew she looked familiar, he just couldn't match a name with her face. "I'm Wesley." He stuck out his hand.
Back to top Go down
lauraofgryffinside
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
lauraofgryffinside

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:13 pm

she took his hand and gave him a firm shake while looking away to hide her red face.
"yeah i'm ravenclaw, name's tabatha, tabby for short. i am sure you've heard the rumors about me around the house because i am not your average ravenclaw..." she trailed off as she was realizing she was sharing info with someone she just truly met.

Back to top Go down
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:19 pm

Wesley let go of her hand and looked at her, puzzled. He was a little confused on what she was talking about, for he had not heard of any rumors about this girl before. "May I ask what you're talking about?" Random thoughts flew through his head as he thought of what she could be talking about.
Back to top Go down
lauraofgryffinside
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
lauraofgryffinside

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:24 pm

'why did i have to open my big mouth' thought tabby,'well there is no point in being direct, otherwise i might screw this up, i'll handle this carefully.'

"have you ever been studying in the common room, and say a dungbomb went off, but no knew where it was or where it came from?" tabby asked hoping her plan would work.
Back to top Go down
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Wesley thought for a moment, still very confused. "Well.. I guess I probably have." He barely spent time in the common room, for he loved being in the library and outside. He took another long sip of his butterbeer while he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
lauraofgryffinside
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
lauraofgryffinside

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:34 pm

she sighed,"well chances are i was the one who did it, i have a sort of habit of causing trouble in there and around the school, that's what i do in my spare time, when i am not in trouble already."

hoping to change the subject she said,"what do you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:40 pm

He smiled as she spoke. "Well, I really love to read." He grabbed for his bag and pulled it up onto the table. Pulled out a huge book he set it on the table. The book was dusty and grungy, and the name was extremely hard to make out. "Do you think you could figure out what this says?" He pointed to the title and pushed the book her way.
Back to top Go down
lauraofgryffinside
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
lauraofgryffinside

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:46 pm

she examined the cover of the book, she could tell there were letters there but what they were she couldn't tell.

"sorry wish i could help, but i can't tell either, where did you get it from anyway?" she asked.

ooc: i'll have to poof for a bit be back in awhile!
Back to top Go down
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Ignoring the question, Wesley opened the cover and flipped through a few pages. All the pages were dirty and dusty. "This must've been a really old book." He paused as he continued flipping through the pages. The book suddenly snapped itself closed, flinging dust every where.

ooc; just saying, i'm not sure where this is going hahahaha
Back to top Go down
lauraofgryffinside
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
lauraofgryffinside

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:16 pm

tabby sneezed.

"geez that is the dustiest book i have ever seen!" said tabby. "and why did it just close like that?"

she sipped her butterbeer not sure what else to say.

ooc: well what are you planning on doing with the book?
Back to top Go down
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:24 pm

"I don't know.." Wesley was very confused. He had never seen a book do that before. He wondered if this book could be some sort of dark magic. He pushed a strand of hair that had fallen into his eyes out of the way and looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
lauraofgryffinside
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
lauraofgryffinside

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:18 pm

she looked at wesley's face and blushed. she quickly turned her head to stare at the table.

'focus, you don't want to screw this up! you don't have any in house right now and it would be nice to siti in the common and not have everyone move away!' though tabby.

she looked up and blushed again,"so, uh what what year are you are you?"

'what year are you? geez i am dumb! usually i can do better than that!' she thought,'well better just hope for the best...'
Back to top Go down
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:20 pm

"Sixth," Wesley spoke as he smiled lightly. He noticed her blush, and started packing away his new book. Suddenly the door opened, and a girl walked in. Kaylin walked in, looking around for someone she knew. Not seeing anyone, she ordered a butterbeer and then sat down a table away from Tabby and Wesley.
Back to top Go down
lauraofgryffinside
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
lauraofgryffinside

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Tabby jumped out of her skin when the new girl sat down. she looked over and began to study the girl, then she realized she never replied to wesley.

"i am sixth year as well," she said to the fellow ravenclaw.

then she turned to the girl,"hello, i don't believe we have met."
Back to top Go down
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:19 am

Wesley smiled at the girl who walked in, he kind of knew her but she must not have seen him. He knew her name, what year she was, what house she was in.. Her house separated them from being friends. He had watched her since his second year, yet never talking to her. She was friends with the meaner students, the ones who loved to use dark magic. She turned towards them as Tabby began talking to her. She smiled lightly and her voice was calm and breezy, "Hi." Her emerald eyes sparkled in the light.
Back to top Go down
lauraofgryffinside
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
lauraofgryffinside

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:52 am

'shoot what do i say? i have never had two people my age actually talk to me..' though tabby.

"i'm tabby, sixth year, ravenclaw, its nice to meet you." she said with a smile, she glanced over to wesley so see him staring.

'i wonder what he is thinking about?' she thought as she awaited the other girl's reply.
Back to top Go down
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:59 pm

"Kaylin, Slytherin, 5th year." She let the words roll off her tongue as she smiled again. She had noticed to boy looking at her, his eyes suddenly meeting hers. "And you are?" She gave him a puzzled look. "Wesley," he stated. "Ah, well it's nice to meet you two," Kaylin's voice was strong, yet smooth. Wesley looked back at Tabby, noticing that she was, too, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hogsmeade// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogsmeade//
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Verdimillious :: Roleplay :: Free for All-
Jump to: