Verdimillious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the Dream!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hogsmeade//

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lauraofgryffinside
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
lauraofgryffinside

Location : USA, Hogwarts, Astronomy Tower, Ravenclaw Common Room

Hogsmeade// - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:21 pm

When tabby saw wesely return her gaze she quickly turned her attention back to the girl.

"i see, kaylin, so what brings you down to the three broomsticks today?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/llthompson23
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Kaylin looked at Tabby as she spoke to her. "Well, I was meeting someone. But they don't seem to be here." She stopped, shrugging her shoulders. Wesley took a large sip of his butterbeer, spilling some onto his pants.
Really?" He muttered under his breath as he set down his mug.
Back to top Go down
lauraofgryffinside
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
lauraofgryffinside

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:09 am

tabby couldn't help but giggle when she saw wesley spill his drink.

'wonder how he manged that' she thought.

she turned to kaylin, "i see, they are probably just running late," replied tabby with a smile,"you're welcome to stay and chat with us while you wait."

'i don't know if being sweet is the way to impress a slyherin,' she thought once more.

ooc:sorry if this is messed up in anyway, i am half awake and using my sticky-keyed keyboard Embarassed
Back to top Go down
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Kaylin giggled as Wesley spilled his butterbeer. She muttered a spell under her breath, which immediately cleaned his suddenly dry pants. Wesley blushed slightly, his cheeks turning pink. "Thanks," he smiled. Kaylin nodded, then turned her attention to Tabby. She wasn't sure if waiting was a good thing or not, she knew her friends would not like her talking to Ravenclaws.
Back to top Go down
lauraofgryffinside
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
lauraofgryffinside

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:16 pm

tabby just about did a spit take when she saw kaylin cast the spell.

'gotta learn that one,' she thought.

"well that is a new one, where did you learn that kaylin?" tabby asked
Back to top Go down
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:30 pm

"I just know things." Kaylin smiled again. Her Slytherin friends had been teaching her plenty of new things recently. Lots of new spells. She heard the door open and turned around quickly, but it was nobody she knew. Wesley watched her with great interest. He wondered why a Slytherin was still sitting with two Ravenclaws. "Tabby," Wesley started. "Do you know of any where else we could all go?"
Back to top Go down
lauraofgryffinside
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
lauraofgryffinside

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:42 pm

'why is he asking me,' she wondered. then she thought for a moment, where was a place the could go? they could go back to the castle but considering kaylin was a slytherin, that would rive a wedge. so, somewhere in hogsmeade would make the most sense, but where? then it hit her...

"well i was planning on going to Zonko's, you two want to come along?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:59 pm

Wesley perked up as she said that, finishing the last of his butterbeer. "Okay!" He stood up, gesturing for them to stand up as well. Kaylin looked hesitant. She wasn't quite sure if she should go along or not. Finishing her butterbeer she stood up as well, still deciding if she wanted to go or not.
Back to top Go down
lauraofgryffinside
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
lauraofgryffinside

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:24 pm

tabby chugged the rest of her butterbeer and burped.

her cheeks now painted she said,"excuse me."

then she walked over to join wesley and turned back to see the uncertainty on kaylin's face.
Back to top Go down
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Kaylin turned towards them as Tabby paused. "I think I'm just going to go back to the common room." She pushed a strand of her blonde hair out of her face. "It was nice meeting you, though." She smiled as she walked past both of them, pausing to smile at Wesley, then to continue walking. Wesley smiled back and watched as she walked out the door. "Come on, Tabby" He smiled and then started walking.
Back to top Go down
lauraofgryffinside
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
lauraofgryffinside

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:14 am

tabby paused and stared back at the slytherin as she walked back to hogwarts.

'well ther goes one of the only people i may be able to call a friend...one day' she thought. then she heard wesley call her over.

she blushed, then thought,'well maybe i can make a real friend...'

she turned and ran down the street and yelled,"coming wesley."
Back to top Go down
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:59 pm

Wesley slowed his strides down so Tabby could catch up. He smiled as she ran after him. His eyes darted towards where Kaylin had gone and then he continued his way. He tried to think of something to talk about, but nothing could come to mind. "What's your favorite class?" He muttered.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl_R
The Letters Arrive
The Letters Arrive
WolfGirl_R

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Emily hurried down a street into Hogsmeade. She was meeting Albus at The 3 Broomsticks. On her way, she sees a couple of other students. Normally she would have kept her head down, and ignoring them, hurry past them, but Lorcan and Lysander, have been telling me, that's rude. T
Oh,look, they're in a deep conversation, I suppose could say hello, at the very least. Stopping by the two students, she recognizes them, and says "Hello Tabby and Wesley." Blushing a deep magenta, she realizes they were in the middle of something. Too, late, she thought, what's done is done.
OOC: Lorcan and Lysander are Emily's brothers.

Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=wolfgirl_r
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:17 am

Wesley stopped quickly as the girl spoke. "Hey Emily!" He grinned, his white teeth shining in the sunlight. He glanced over at Tabby, making sure she stopped as well. He laughed a little at Emily's burning red cheeks. "Where are you off to?" He glanced in the direction she was going, then from where she was coming.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl_R
The Letters Arrive
The Letters Arrive
WolfGirl_R

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:27 pm

"I was just meeting Albus at the 3 Broomsticks." Her voice got softer, as she blushed a deep rosey color and continued on very hurriedly, "We have a date." Emily looked anywhere but Wesley and Tabby's face.
She glanced up at their faces, seeing they weren't laughing much, she continued, In a much louder and slower voice, she said, "So what are you two up to?"
Back to top Go down
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Wesley wasn't quite sure where they were going, since Tabby was leading the way. He blushed a deep magenta and turned his head away. He hoped Tabby would give some sort of response, but he didn't think she was listening. "Well, I'm not quite sure." He laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl_R
The Letters Arrive
The Letters Arrive
WolfGirl_R

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:00 pm

"Ahh, well I hope you have fun together, er, I don't want to be late for my date. Nice seeing you. Bye!" Emily hurried down the road to the 3 Broomsticks. Oh, dear, I hope I'm not late for my date again. It was nice meeting Wesley and Tabby. They're a cute couple. Maybe I'll ask them later if they want to double with me and Albus. Oh, there's Albus. Maybe he didn't notice I'm late. Emily thought hopefully, as she stepped into the 3 Broomsticks. I'll ask Wesley and Tabby tomorrow. Right now, I'm busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade//   Hogsmeade// - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogsmeade//
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Verdimillious :: Roleplay :: Free for All-
Jump to: