Verdimillious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the Dream!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorta Intros

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lauraofgryffinside
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
lauraofgryffinside

Location : USA, Hogwarts, Astronomy Tower, Ravenclaw Common Room

Sorta Intros Empty
PostSubject: Sorta Intros   Sorta Intros Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:30 pm

I am Laura, as in lauraofgryffinside, the ravenclaw HoH and welcome to the forum Exclamation Exclamation

I am a long time neopets user, and I am a HUGE HARRY POTTER FAN, if you couldn't guess by the fact i am a member of our guild. I am also a fan of many animes, including: Anohana, Hetalia, Black Butler, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Naruto, and last but certainly not least, Ouran High School Host Club. i spend my time being lazy while: reading, watching movies, making graphics,or chatting with friends.

Last edited by Laura on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/llthompson23
victorialeighx92
Hagrid Appears
Hagrid Appears
victorialeighx92

Sorta Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorta Intros   Sorta Intros Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:23 am

Hello everyone! I'm Tori, your headmistress at Verdimillious. My favorite colors are pink and lime green. I love being outside, i'm a country girl at heart! Some of my favorite things are boating, mudding, going to truck pulls, hanging out with my boyfriend, and playing xbox haha
Back to top Go down
frodobaggins66
Locked in the Cupboard
Locked in the Cupboard
frodobaggins66

Sorta Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorta Intros   Sorta Intros Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:38 pm

Hello guys! This is Chelsea, your Slytherin Head. I love to play sports and hang out with my friends. I also adore harry potter and do not know what I will do with myself when it is all over No
I read often, as well as obsess over painting my nails. I am very friendly so feel free to ask my anything if you need help!
Back to top Go down
harryhermione14
Trip to the Zoo
Trip to the Zoo
harryhermione14

Sorta Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorta Intros   Sorta Intros Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:50 am

Hey students and faculty, this is Nicky, your Hufflepuff HOH in Verdimillious. My favorite color is midnight blue and I know I'm going to cry whenI see Part 2 of Deathly Hallows! At least there's Pottermore to look up to. (: Anyway, I love swim and play with my mini schnauzer, Pepper. I plan on becoming an elementary teacher after high school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=harryhermione14
WolfGirl_R
The Letters Arrive
The Letters Arrive
WolfGirl_R

Sorta Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Sorta Intros Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:59 pm

Hi guys, I just joined, I'm Victoria, Ravenclaw student. I just posted because it says intro. I love RP. I am very excited,too. I have played neopets for a long time on multiple accounts. I love Harry Potter, and can't wait for Pottermore!
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=wolfgirl_r
Sponsored content

Sorta Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorta Intros   Sorta Intros Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorta Intros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Verdimillious :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: